Learn Your State Laws
The state of South Carolina does not currently have a mandatory Notary education requirement. This course is for those interested in becoming a South Carolina commissioned Notary or, if already commissioned, learning South Carolina specific Notary laws. This course also encompasses the general Notary and practices that will enable anyone to perform the role of Notary Public in this state.
The state of South Carolina does not have a state exam in order to become a Notary Public.
Topics You Will Learn Include:
- Notary laws for this state
- 80 notary terms & phrases
- Steps to a Proper Notarization
- Electronic & Remote Online Notarization
- Apostilles & Authentications
- Identification Screening
- Avoiding Notary Misconduct
- Plus MORE!
Here are additional courses that complement the course above.
Check your inbox to confirm your subscription